We continuously accept applications on the following positions.
Click the position below you wish to apply for:
Certified Positions Click HERE
Volunteers - Apply HERE
Pelham City Schools Substitute Information
Before an applicant is able to substitute in Pelham City Schools, he/she must fulfill the following:
• Complete online application
• Show proof of education level such as high school diploma, GED certificate, or college transcripts
• Complete required four hour training (provided by RESA)
• Complete required one hour Principal Training (This training is scheduled by Shawn Harrell)
• Complete background check and fingerprinting (Registration will be complete at the Principal training)
• Obtain approval of Pelham City School Board
If you need further assistance please call, Shawn Harrell at 229-294-8715.