PELHAM CITY SCHOOLS CALLS MEETING!
Notice to All Parents of Students in the
Pelham City School System and Community Members
You are cordially invited to attend a meeting on Wednesday, July 18, 2012 from 1:00 p.m. until 3:00 p.m. The meeting will be held in the Board Room of the Pelham Board of Education located at 203 Mathewson Avenue, Pelham, Georgia. The purpose of this meeting is to provide an opportunity for all parents, staff and community members to review, revise and comment prior to finalizing the following:
• Needs Assessment and Planning for FY13
• FY13 Equity Plan
• 2012-2013 School Improvement Plans (PES, PCMS, PHS)
• 2012-2013 Title 1 Schoolwide Plans & Checklists (PES, PCMS, PHS)
• 2012-2013 Compacts & Checklists (PES, PCMS, PHS)
• 2012-2013 Parent Involvement Policies & Checklists (PES, PCMS, PHS)
• 2012-2013 LEA Parent Involvement Policy & Checklist
• 2012-2013 CLIP (Consolidated Local Education Agency Improvement Plan) Descriptors and Implementation Plans
If you have any questions, please call Mrs. Becky Davis, Federal Programs Director, at 229-294-8715 (extension 115).