The Pelham City Schools Partners in Education program is designed to recognize the contributions of local and area businesses to our schools and students. The goals of the program are:
· To recognize the financial and in-kind contributions of local businesses and groups to our schools;
· Services and contributions must be to a school and not just one area of school activities;
· Businesses may be individual school partners or system partners;
· Businesses will be recognized at each school;
· Each Business will appoint a PIE representative;
· Business partners are those that contribute $1,000 or more in money and in-kind services to a school or schools in PCS.
The Trading Post